Thank you for visiting your web page. We are grateful that you have taken the time to inquire about Pacifica Recovery.
Pacifica Recovery, Inc. or “Pacifica” provides treatment for those individuals and families who suffer from eating disorders or chemical dependency disorders or both. Located in a historical building in Claremont, California, the setting provides for a highly confidential and family atmosphere. The treatment programs provided at Pacifica are the following:
- Evening Intensive Outpatient Program for Adults
- Evening Intensive Outpatient Program for Adolescents Ages 13 to 17
- PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program) for Adults
- Intensive Outpatient Program for Adults
- Afternoon Intensive Outpatient Program for Adolescent
- Inpatient Acute Medical Detoxification at Doctors Hospital of West Covina
A description of each program is provided on our web page.